Solved

Having difficulty booking reservations

• 6 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi,

Can someone please help me?  I have a global pass.  Eurail is showing no availability for London to Amsterdam on May 2.  However, when I go to Eurostars website they are showing direct routes available.  However I don’t see an option on Eurostar website to enter my pass to only pay the reservation fee.  It wants to charge me as if I don’t even have a pass.  I need to book this asap.  

icon

Best answer by Sven 6 April 2022, 06:26

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The screenshots show the normal fares. The link Sven gave was in Dutch without the possibility to change the language… for English, try https://www.b-europe.com/EN/Kopen/Pass#TravelWish

It should only show passholder fares. But you do need a pass cover number, which you can request here if you have a mobile pass. Still, the same Eurostars should be bookable on the Eurail website.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi 4ryansanders, Eurostar trains tend to be very booked and packed, so it could be that these trains don’t have seats anymore for pass holders. You can give it a train on the b-europe website as mentioned above, but you will need a pass cover number. You can request one here.

Thank you for the reply.  I’ve tried that site as well but having the exact same issue of not seeing where I can add my Global Pass to just pay reservation fee.  It wants to charge me full fare as if I don’t already have a pass.  Where can I enter my Eurail Global Pass number to get the appropriate fare? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

You can easily book a ticket via the attached link. https://www.b-europe.com/NL/Kopen/Pass#TravelWish

4 euro dossier costs

Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

BUt it may be that the quota that €* has for passholders is fully taken.

You can still try: go only as far as BRU on that train and use the hourly BeNeLux train (is a bit slower) onward-no need or even possible to REServe that.

Or change that specific train to another one.