Solved

Hello, I haven’t bought an interrail ticket yet, but I want to buy it for 4 days for all countries, but I’m not clear about reserving seats, please help

Badge +3

Hello, I haven’t bought an interrail ticket yet, but I want to buy it for 4 days for all countries, but I’m not clear about reserving seats, please help

I'm traveling from Wroclaw to Verona (Italy), but I can't book train seats through OBB Tickets

It is possible to book from Wroclaw to Vienna, and then from Vienna to Verona, this is my first time traveling using such a system, it’s cheaper, but of course almost nothing is clear

I want to leave at 3:24 and arrive at about 19:00, but the problem is that it also asks to get a printed ticket in Austria, how to do this?

i have 16 years old

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 14 April 2024, 23:36

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

For Vienna to Verona, what is your travel date and departure time?

3:24 is a bit early and AFAIK there's no train at that time.

Badge +3

I would like to go like this, on April 16 at 10:28 departure from Wien HBF, then 1 more transfer to Innsbruck and arrival at 18:58

Badge +3

I would like to go like this, on April 16 at 10:28 departure from Wien HBF, then 1 more transfer to Innsbruck and arrival at 18:58

OH SORRY, not this, another, 3:24 to 18:58

Badge +3

Badge +3

At 3:24 intercity with Wroclaw Glowny, there are trains every half hour, one of the largest stations

3:24 is a bit early and AFAIK there's no train at that time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The only mandatory reservation is Raciborz to Vienna. Should work on tickets.oebb.at or in the ÖBB app for €3, with "Seat reservation only”.

The RJ from Innsbruck to Verona has a pass holder supplement of €10 (€15 in 1st class). You can also book that via ÖBB, but then you first need to add the Interrail/Eurail discount and then choose "One-way tickets” (NOT "Seat reservation only”). You can also add a seat reservation if you want, but it's not really needed. You can see on the seat map that there are still man free seats.

Badge +3

I’m 

The only mandatory reservation is Raciborz to Vienna. Should work on tickets.oebb.at or in the ÖBB app for €3, with "Seat reservation only”.

The RJ from Innsbruck to Verona has a pass holder supplement of €10 (€15 in 1st class). You can also book that via ÖBB, but then you first need to add the Interrail/Eurail discount and then choose "One-way tickets” (NOT "Seat reservation only”). You can also add a seat reservation if you want, but it's not really needed. You can see on the seat map that there are still man free seats.

Thank you, I would also like to know if I can add a route separately in the interrail application? not immediately wroclaw - verona, but let’s say Wroclaw - opole, opole - raciborz, I have transfers there

Badge +3

additional payment is needed only for rj? what about rjx I can’t find where it says that additional payment is needed

Badge +3

I can't find the same flight in interrail, I definitely need to add it to my travel plan

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

additional payment is needed only for rj? what about rjx I can’t find where it says that additional payment is needed

A supplement is only needed on the RJ (and EC) trains to Italy. For trains in Austria (including RJ / RJX), there's no supplement and a reservation is optional (€3).

I can't find the same flight in interrail, I definitely need to add it to my travel plan

The RJ Innsbruck-Verona missing in the app indeed. It's only included as far as Brenner. You can always add it manually though.

Badge +3

A supplement is only needed on the RJ (and EC) trains to Italy. For trains in Austria (including RJ / RJX), there's no supplement and a reservation is optional (€3).

The RJ Innsbruck-Verona missing in the app indeed. It's only included as far as Brenner. You can always add it manually though.

Manually? From. Innsbruck to Brennero I see, from Brennero to Verona not have train in railplaner