Solved

Issue with paying reservations - the ''proceed to payment'' button is blocked

Hey guys

I can't pay for my seat reservation. I joined all the travelers to the trip, but at the last slide, the "proceed to payment" button is blocked. 
After waiting 10 minutes, I tried to create a new trip, but I can't add trains. In fact, those resulted all already booked: this is quite impossible, every train at every hours at everyday were already booked

The customer service hasn’t answered me yet, so i’m basically stuck, what can i do? what could the issue be?

thank you for patience :)

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 25 August 2022, 16:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you give the exact details: departure date, departure time and route, you can get advice on where it is best to make the reservation.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I am sorry that you had trouble with making these reservations. I'm unsure what the cause of this might have been. Generally speaking, you can either to try and split up your reservations in two or three, or clear your cart, clear your browser cache and cookies and try again. You can also use the alternative reservation methods listed here, you can find detailed instructions on this post from the Community.