Solved

Making seat reservations Sweden and Norway at very short notice

• 22 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Dear fellow members,

Due to a series of serious illnesses in our family we (3 adults: man, wife, son) are only now able to book our train journeys in Sweden, Norway and Denmark starting the 3rd week of August.

Would it still be feasible to make reservations for a number of trips (Stockholm - Oslo, Oslo - Bergen, Bergen - Oslo, Oslo - Stockholm, Stockholm - Kopenhagen)  at such short notice? The purchase of our Interrail chard depends on the availability of these reservations and I don’t want to risk getting stranded with my Interrail Card. Where can one check whether reservations are still possible without already owning an Interrail Card? Who can give us an expert opinion on this matter?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 22 July 2022, 22:05

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can make your reservation before buying your Interrail card. Please read more in the guide in the link.

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

I'm not sure if Norway is in the list. For Norway the best way is to call Entur. Look for the phone number at entur.no Remember the country code for Norway +47