Solved

Pass Cover Number for Mobile Pass Eurostar

Show first post

28 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

So unfortunately it looks like Eurostar have taken away this possibility, or they're having a problem on their website. I've asked Seat61 if they know anything about it.

If you've contacted Eurail customer support for pass cover numbers, they will supply them. They give them to any mobile pass holder who asks.

Badge

Thank you.  Yes, I did that.  Instead of saying “change seat”, it says “change meal”.  There is nowhere to change the seat.  For our next seat reservation bookings (2 more on Eurostar), I would think if I made the seat reservation direct with Eurostar vs on Eurail site, I would have this opportunity to change seats.  But Eurostar asks for Cover Number in order to make the new seat reservation, and I don’t have one because it is a mobile pass.  I’m just going around in circles!  I think for the reservation I already made, we are not able to change seats and just have to live with whatever the computer assigned us!  It’s rediculous!  And, I don’t know how to make it work on the next two bookings.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

seat61.com says:

Once you've bought your passholder ticket, you can choose better seats from a seating plan like this:  Go to www.eurostar.com, click Manage booking, enter your booking reference & last name, when your booking appears click Change seats and select your preferred seats from a Eurostar seating plan. The Eurostar website will email you another ticket showing your new seat.

Have you tried that?