Solved

PPAPER RESERVATION VIA POST MAIL NEVER ARRIVED

Hi, 

I made a seat reservation on May 31th Order ID R2022188767. I paid 52 US dollars with the post delivered included, but today the paper reservations hasn´t arrived yet. They send the paper reservation via PostNL but the tracking guide doesn´t updated since 10th of June. 

I tried to contact support two times but Eurail always answer “We will try to get back to you within 2 days” and never answer with a solution.

My travel is in 20 days and i need to have the reservation. What can i do?. 

kind Regards, 

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 18 July 2022, 15:20

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you have a tracking number you should contact the shipping company and ask where your delivery is. Eurail will not know what has happened to your delivery.

Really, this is the service?,  I have nothing to do or to talk with the shipping company you use to send the passes.

You are the ones who hired the shipping company, I am simply informing you, that the pass was lost in the mail and I need a solution from you.

Kind regards, ​​​​

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Really, this is the service?,  I have nothing to do or to talk with the shipping company you use to send the passes.

You are the ones who hired the shipping company, I am simply informing you, that the pass was lost in the mail and I need a solution from you.

Kind regards, ​​​​

This is not Customer Support. This is a Community where travellers help each other so there's no one here that can fix anything for you.

Kind regards, ​​​​

This is not Customer Support. This is a Community where travellers help each other so there's no one here that can fix anything for you.

So AnnaB I apologize with you, but your answer not help to much with my problem. Im still waiting an answer from Eurail support. 

I also can't cancel the reservation to get my money back. 

Thank you, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You will have to wait, customer service is full with requests currently. 

Like @AnnaB said best thing is to do so:

If you have a tracking number you should contact the shipping company and ask where your delivery is.

If you will not get the reservation on time you will probably get back money from customer service in a second moment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What was the promised delivery date when you made the purchase? 

If you haven't received the reservations by the date that Eurail promised when you bought the reservations they must refund you.

What route was the reservation/s for?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

One thing that you can do is to log into the request database and look at the status and priority of your request/s.

I am not sure if the request database uses the same password as your Eurail account or if you need to get a separate password for the request database. You will have to try.

Use this link to come to the request database.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Click "Sign in" in the upper right corner.

Enter your email address and Click " Get a password".

If the system doesn't recognise your email address, then there is no request registered and you need to go back to the start screen and enter a request.

If you get a password, you can then log in and look at the status of your request.

Thanks, 

AnnaB, i already sent the a third request following your advise. 

I hope they give me a solution, at least an answer, my trip is in 20 days and I am really disappointed with the service. 

Kind regrads, 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

If you're traveling soon and your paper tickets looks like they might be lost in transit, then your best bet is to cancel your tickets in your account and make new reservations either via telephone or locally at the station. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you're traveling soon and your paper tickets looks like they might be lost in transit, then your best bet is to cancel your tickets in your account and make new reservations either via telephone or locally at the station. 

@Claudi.Moll 

If you cancel the reservations  yourself you have to pay a cancellation fee. It is the responsibility of Interrail/Eurail to ensure the delivery and to give a full refund if the reservations not are delivered on time. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Claudi.Moll 

The information from Interrail/Eurail regarding paper passes is that if the pass isn't delivered on time the customer will get a full refund. The same conditions should apply for paper reservations.

So, 

In this case I have to wait from Eurail to make the cacellation and Refund?. Or i have to try to make the cacellation from my self. 

The first Open ticket was 21 days ago, and still open without answer. 

Thanks for your help, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

My advice is that you wait for a 100% refund from Eurail and that you, if you haven't already, make a new reservation elsewhere.

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105