Solved

Prices Unavailable - Can I still reserve?

• 25 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi, I am trying to book seat reservations for 2 different routes, but both routes give me this message:

Prices unavailable

No price results were found for this connection. It is possible that all pass holder seats are sold out. Please try searching for another connection or check 'More information' and try other ways to book this seat reservation. If no pass holder seats are available anymore you need to buy a separate full fare ticket to board.

We are trying to go from Rotterdam to Paris and Interlaken to Cinque Terre on two separate days.

I’ve tried looking on the other booking websites (under “more information”) and can’t get reservations there either. 

One option it said was to buy a seat reservation at a main station in Europe. What are the chances there will be a seat reservation available when booking at a main station? 

Also, what is considered a main station in Europe?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 25 June 2022, 21:57

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website. You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new post, and you will get advice.