Solved

Stuck in reservation cannot go to 'continue to traveller details'

I have made a reservation for amsterdam berlin, I have filled in billing details and now want to click through to ‘continue to travelers details’.  But that does not work the button does not respond.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 1 July 2022, 20:27

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Don't use Interrail to book this reservation. ÖBB (3€ per person and train) or DB (4.5€ per person and journey, with seat selection) are much cheaper than Interrail (8€ per person and train). Use "Seat only”.

I have the same problem. I want to reserve many trains all in one place as I have quite a few and all in different countries… but it’s not working?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I have the same problem. I want to reserve many trains all in one place as I have quite a few and all in different countries… but it’s not working?

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website.  You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new topic, and you will get advice.

Please note that Interrail/Eurail charges an extra fee of 2 EUR per person and ticket in addition to the fee for the seat reservation.

This will be so much harder and time consuming. Is this a permanent problem or will it be fixed soon?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This will be so much harder and time consuming. Is this a permanent problem or will it be fixed soon?

We have seen this issue regularly. What often seems in such a case work is to book each train separately.