Solved

When booking reservations it says the name or pass are wrong.

Hello, im going on my first interrail trip with my partner but when it comes to reserving i try and add a traveler and it says the name or pass are wrong, i have tried on both of our passes to add the other and still the same problem and i have checked it's all written exactly the same as the confirmation email, i don't know if anyone else has has this issue and if so can you help me please? 

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 11 August 2022, 13:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Most reservations are best done elsewhere than on the Interrail/Eurail website.

Here is a guide on different ways to make reservations. 

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you need help after having looked at the guide, please write your travel details: departure date, time and route, here and you will get advice from people in the community on how to make the reservations. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Is this when you try to activate your mobile pass? In step 1?

If so, is there by any chance an apostrophe or other "special” character in the last name?

Also note that you should only enter the last name when activating.

If you are seeing this error anywhere else, then please post a screenshot.

Hello, i only had this error when trying to add a travel for reservations, i have now managed to add the second traveler on a computer the problem must of been by doing it on a mobile phone, thank you  

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello I am glad that this issue has since been resolved. Generally speaking, making reservations works best when done from a computer as you have a better overview of your trips and travelers :)