Skip to main content
Solved

train from lille to bordeaux

I have the TGV today from lille to bordeaux but I Just get mail  that this train is cancel, there is problemen with the TGV today, what train I can taken to get tommorow to Bordoeaux?

10 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

It is better to contact the SNCF (but I think it will be very difficult) to obtain a new free reservation for tomorrow. An alternative is to try to buy a new reservation, you will obtain a refund for today later.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Good luck. Things should get slightly back to normal tomorrow I guess (unless other things happen...).

SNCF will likely prioritise the trains from/to Paris so I'd book new reservations on these services.

Feel free to queue at the Lille station today, they might be helpful.

Badge +1

Thank you for your help,We found now other solution, but we will need one day more to travel with the train...also we made reservation costs for a train what has been cancelled. Is there a way to get an extra day travelling? Can we fet back our reservation costs? Thank you for your reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

As Customer Support for an extra travel day through the link below. 

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001

Badge +1

Thanks this mean that I need to buy a new extra pass? I miss 1 day travel only on my pass ( I hope to be this evening where I was need to by last night) is it possibel to add one day to the pass? and what are the cost for this?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

You should ask a ticket office of the SNCF. It could be possible to travel with the pass ticket of yesterday without adding a new day or obtain a free ticket. 

Badge +1

I ask them yesterday and it not possibel thats why i take the train from lille to Rouen and then to Caen and from ther to Tours and book new ticket for the TGV to Bordoeaux but this travel take me  all day and now i will used 3 travel days to grt to Spain ( normally it take me 2 days when he  TSV is ok) and i have only 1 day pass to ho back to Holland, is it possible  to add extra day to my pass?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

OK, I understand your problem better. You have now enouth days to travel to Spain, it is not an urgent situation. As suggested earlier, you should contact the customer service to add a day. 

Badge +1

Thanks,

Do you know how can I contact them (is there a link) I did find it with my mobile 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks,

Do you know how can I contact them (is there a link) I did find it with my mobile 

I added the link in my reply above.