Solved

Returning the same day consuming 1 day

• 4 May 2023
  • 6 replies

Can I do a round trip consuming one day of my pass? For example: Brussels-Brugge in the morning and return in the evening.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 4 May 2023, 09:54

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

On a travel day (00.00-23.59 CE(S)T), you can board as many trains as you like, so a round trip Brussels-Brugge during one day will be fine.

It depends on the specific terms and conditions of your pass. If your pass includes unlimited travel for a certain number of days, then yes, you can typically use it for a round trip between two cities in one day without it counting as two separate travel days. However, if your pass is based on a specific number of travel days, then each day you use it for travel, even if it's just a round trip between two cities, counts as one of your travel days.

It depends on the specific terms and conditions of your pass. If your pass includes unlimited travel for a certain number of days, then yes, you can typically use it for a round trip between two cities in one day without it counting as two separate travel days. However, if your pass is based on a specific number of travel days, then each day you use it for travel, even if it's just a round trip between two cities, counts as one of your travel days.

However, if you have a pass that is based on a certain number of travel days, such as a flexi pass, then a round trip from Brussels to Bruges and back would typically count as two travel days, even if you complete the trip on the same day.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

However, if you have a pass that is based on a certain number of travel days, such as a flexi pass, then a round trip from Brussels to Bruges and back would typically count as two travel days, even if you complete the trip on the same day.

That is NOT correct. Where did you get that information from?

On a travel day (00.00-23.59)  no matter if it is a continuous pass or a flexi pass,  you can board as many trains as you like. 

Can I do a round trip consuming one day of my pass? For example: Brussels-Brugge in the morning and return in the evening

Thanks!

Hey Dear,

Yes, it is typically possible to do a round trip from Brussels to Bruges in a single day using a train pass or tickets, depending on the specific pass or ticket you have. The train journey between Brussels and Bruges is efficient and takes approximately one hour each way, making it feasible for a day trip.

You can catch a morning train from Brussels to Bruges and spend the day exploring the charming city, enjoying its historical architecture, picturesque canals, and local attractions. Bruges is known for its well-preserved medieval town center, so there is plenty to see and do. Do you want to require more information about it.

Can I do a round trip consuming one day of my pass? For example: Brussels-Brugge in the morning and return in the evening.

Thanks!

Yes, you can do a round trip from Brussels to Bruges in one day using your pass, as long as the pass covers travel within Belgium and allows for multiple journeys on the same day. I hope you understand it.