Solved

Business Class Seat Reservations?

• 1 January 2024
  • 4 replies

• Right on track
  • 5 replies

Hello and Thank you all in advance.

I have a 1st class, 10 day flex/global pass.

Somehow...I ended up with some Business Class seat reservations. 

I made the reservations within the eurail app (paid extra) hoping to avoid any snafus. The tickets clearly show Business Class Seats and the correct Eurail (1st class) pass #. 

What should I do? Does the Eurail Pass even have Business Class passes?

Thanks again.

icon

Best answer by Hektor 1 January 2024, 19:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

It would help if you said which country/railway/train you are referring to.

Some railways use the term Business class as well as or instead of 1st class, a small number do have 3 classes of accommodation with 1st sometimes being the top or the middle tier.

If you booked the reservation through eurail it is most likely in the correct seats.

Hello and Thank you all in advance.

I have a 1st class, 10 day flex/global pass.

Somehow...I ended up with some Business Class seat reservations. 

I made the reservations within the eurail app (paid extra) hoping to avoid any snafus. The tickets clearly show Business Class Seats and the correct Eurail (1st class) pass #. 

What should I do? Does the Eurail Pass even have Business Class passes?

Thanks again.

I assume it's for an italian high speed train (Frecciarossa). If it is: These have four classes. With a 1st class railpass you'd get a reservation for business class. So everything is correct.

Hello Hector and AI_G. Thanks for your quick responses. 

The reservations are for High Speed Trains in Italy. The trains are Frecciarosso 9539 + 9415.

Peg

Hello Hector and AI_G. Thanks for your quick responses. 

The reservations are for High Speed Trains in Italy. The trains are Frecciarosso 9539 + 9415.

Peg

As written before: Then your reservation is correct. You may have a look at your train and its travel classes here: https://www.trenitalia.com/en/frecce/frecciarossa_1000.html.