Interrail: Share your story with the world

• 29 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello.

Over the past couple of years, I have noticed that Interrail have not advertised their promotional feature that enables travellers to share their photos/videos with Interrail in the hope of being featured on their official Instagram page. It seems like they feature Instagram reels instead of photos.

Also, I noticed that Interrail has a TikTok account. It doesn’t look like they use it as much or in the same way as they use their Instagram account. Does anyone know if there is a promotional feature with Interrail via TikTok?

Finally, I notice the hashtags #interrail and #createyourownstory that were once promoted by Interrail aren’t promoted anymore. The use of these hashtags and hashtags in general on Instagram posts seems to have majorly declined. What’s your thoughts on this?

I’m gearing up for a year of travelling, so it would be good to know what other people think.

Thanks.

Liam

Camilo. 3 months ago

Hi @liamobyrne91 

I will forward your feedback to the relevant team. I will keep you updated. 

Have a nice day!

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @liamobyrne91 

I will forward your feedback to the relevant team. I will keep you updated. 

Have a nice day!

Thanks, Camilo.

Userlevel 1

Indeed, that feature did exist...

It had a more friendly and intimate feel. It would have been interesting—you could have shared not only photos but also stories about your travels, memories, or even supported the friendships formed through interrail journeys. I would be more than happy to share my experiences of visiting friends in different countries via interrail.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi there! 

As an update to this post, I would like to share with you guys the link where you can upload your images and videos with us:

http://upload.interrail.eu/

Additionally, you can share the story of your trip with us here: 

Have a nice day!