Solved

adding a child pass after buying my own pass

• 2 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Dear community,

I already bought and started to use my own pass and would like to add a child pass to it (as I cannot buy a child pass without a adult pass). How can I do it?

Thanks for you help as I leave on Sunday for Prague with my young daughter!

Éric 

icon

Best answer by seewulf 2 August 2022, 19:41

View original

4 replies

Bedankt. Het probleem is dat ik een Mobile Pass heb en dat ik al een reis heeft gemaakt dus geen annulering of wijziging mogelijk is. NMBS kan niets doen :-(

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Iam sorry you can only get them when buying a Adultpass :/

If you haven´t used your pass you can claim a refund (if possible with your pass) and then buy a new pass together with a childpass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There is no way to add a child's pass to an existing pass.

You need to deactivate your own pass and make an exchange of passes where you add a child's pass when you buy your own new pass.

If you already have started to use your pass, as far as I know, there is no way to add a child's pass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Als gij bedoelt a.s. ZO=7/8: dan moet ge de hele pas cancellen-dat kan tot de dag tevoren, nieuwe kopen + kind, en dan omruil verzoeken-dat kost je dan 15€-zomaar cancellen, aannemend dat dat kan op jouw type, kost je 15%=veel meer.

Koop voortaan direkt bij NMBS-die kunnen meteen alles erop zetten en dan ook nog veel van die vervelende RES erbij verzorgen.