Solved

adding a child pass after buying my own pass

• 2 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Dear community,

I already bought and started to use my own pass and would like to add a child pass to it (as I cannot buy a child pass without a adult pass). How can I do it?

Thanks for you help as I leave on Sunday for Prague with my young daughter!

Éric 

icon

Best answer by seewulf 2 August 2022, 19:41

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Iam sorry you can only get them when buying a Adultpass :/

If you haven´t used your pass you can claim a refund (if possible with your pass) and then buy a new pass together with a childpass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There is no way to add a child's pass to an existing pass.

You need to deactivate your own pass and make an exchange of passes where you add a child's pass when you buy your own new pass.

If you already have started to use your pass, as far as I know, there is no way to add a child's pass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Als gij bedoelt a.s. ZO=7/8: dan moet ge de hele pas cancellen-dat kan tot de dag tevoren, nieuwe kopen + kind, en dan omruil verzoeken-dat kost je dan 15€-zomaar cancellen, aannemend dat dat kan op jouw type, kost je 15%=veel meer.

Koop voortaan direkt bij NMBS-die kunnen meteen alles erop zetten en dan ook nog veel van die vervelende RES erbij verzorgen.

Bedankt. Het probleem is dat ik een Mobile Pass heb en dat ik al een reis heeft gemaakt dus geen annulering of wijziging mogelijk is. NMBS kan niets doen :-(