Can please check the train numbers are perfect

• 15 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Can please check the train numbers are perfect but timing are different on the train Website & RailPlanner, so the point is if I consider real time is on train website - Can I match the (train number and Railplanner train number ) & travel with train shows no reservation required ? 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Only trust on the information on the website of the train operator itself: in this case Trenitalia. All Interrail/Eurail planners are not reliable, as they only update once a month.

In this case however, the Rail Planner of Interrail/Eurail is correct, but only showing the direct trains.

Great sir thanks a lot for your help.

Can you please suggest me will I have to take a reservation for 9.02 Am train ? 

Only trust on the information on the website of the train operator itself: in this case Trenitalia. All Interrail/Eurail planners are not reliable, as they only update once a month.

In this case however, the Rail Planner of Interrail/Eurail is correct, but only showing the direct trains.

Can you please tell brother will I need to take reservations as rail planner doesn't show that time for reservation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

On local trains like R = regionale or RE = RegioExpress no reservation needed.

Only the EC = Eurocity needs a reservation for the italian part.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

The regional trains (R-category) do not need a reservation with departure hh:02.

Thanks a lot friends 

samrt wallet loan customer care number ❾❾❻❸❼❾❶❷❹❻/9004688692 /+7477325529