Solved

Complimentary caregiver pass request - no response

• 14 June 2022
  • 8 replies

Hi,

I am disabled and require assistance. I have a pass Interrail and submitted a request for a complimentary caregiver pass a few weeks ago, but still have not received an answer. Since I will be traveling for a long time and because of my disability, I need to plan ahead and am getting very anxious about this situation.

Could a staff member reach me and help me sort this out, please?

Thank you,

Juliette

icon

Best answer by Juliette Marrie 21 June 2022, 18:34

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Did you receive a requests number in an email from Customer Support?

I eventually received an answer, thank you all for your replies.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you have a planned start date, then please add that to you request, since that is the most important criterion they use to prioritise.

Could anyone help, please?

Thank you for your swift reply.

The only way I found to reach you was through your chatbot. In the automatic reply I received by email, I can see the following reference: 36EOXY-OD9G9. Is that the request number?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ok.

I suggest that you try to log into the request database to see if there is a request logged for your email address. If there is no request for your email address, you need to enter a new request.

Use this link to come to the request database.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Click "Sign in" in the upper right corner.

Enter your email address and Click " Get a password".

If the system doesn't recognise your email address, then there is no request registered and you need to go back to the start screen and enter a request.

If you get a password, you can then log in and look at the status of your request.

Thank you.

I could log in and all my requests except the latest one are marked as "solved". They are all about the complimentary pass I am asking for. The first one was submitted on May 26th, the latest (open) one on June 3rd, ID #172721.

​​I give more info (order number for my pass, etc) in the request #180632 marked as solved.

Erratum : the only open request is the one I submitted first, on May 26th.

When shall I receive an answer? Can I start planning my trip before I obtain the complimentary pass? I won't be able to organise it at the last minute....