Solved

Connect two passes

• 14 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Im going in italy with my boyfriend in june, we both have an interrail global pass

For the seat reservation we want to connect our two passes to have seat next to eachother, but it doesnt work , we put our name and number of pass on eachother app but nothing happen it says wrong name or wrong number but the data are corrects !

How can we connect our two passes ?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 14 April 2022, 19:25

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can’t connect two passes via the app. The app doesn't make any seat reservations; it just forwards to the Interrail website (or other websites). To make reservations together via the Interrail website, check this page.

For Italian day trains however, the best way to book reservations is currently via ÖBB website using these steps. That way, you don't pay any booking fees (2€ per person and train via Interrail).

I did it exactly like this already and it didnt work

Mayne is because we activate already both if our passes in our two phones and create each a trip

Maybe we should have done it together and not in each side and try to connect them ?

Can we cancel one of our trip and connect on pass to the other afrer this ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I did it exactly like this already and it didnt work

What do you mean with "it didn't work”? Is there an error? If so, then please post a screenshot, or else, post a screenshot of where you get stuck.

Mayne is because we activate already both if our passes in our two phones and create each a trip

That has nothing to do with it.

and i try with the name the surname, both or email

and nothing works

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Only enter the surname, exactly as you entered it for the order. Check in the conformation email what you entered. Maybe it makes a difference if you use a capital or not.