Solved

Eurostar seat reservation London to Amsterdam

I am trying to book a train from Amsterdam to London on July 31. I am new to the Eurail pass but am extremely confused/frustrated with how many trains require seat reservations but then do not provide you the option to do so on the Eurail website. Below is a screenshot of the error message I get when I try to book the train from Amsterdam to London: 

I genuinely have no idea what to do. Do I risk waiting until I get to Amsterdam on July 28th to book it at a train station there and hope that there are seats left? Any guidance at all would be VERY much appreciated.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 7 June 2022, 23:49

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The point is more that about each&any newbee on trains wants to use exactly those trains that are so pesky to REServe. In the past there was Rick Steves in the USA-who wrote many books and hints on how to do it without and still see amny interesting places

There are no more pass holder seats on 31 July on the direct Amsterdam - London trains.

There are still seats Brussels - London available on that day. You can connect from Amsterdam using the reservation-free intercity train (runs each hour).

I can see that now. Thank you so so much for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There are no more pass holder seats on 31 July on the direct Amsterdam - London trains.

There are still seats Brussels - London available on that day. You can connect from Amsterdam using the reservation-free intercity train (runs each hour).