Solved

How do I read an OBB ticket

Show first post

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@ralderton What do you mean by starting before 07:34 ? These connections all seem fine to me.

If you meant having plenty of time to transfer in München Hbf, yes of course !

Badge

@Angelo  Thank you VERY VERY much, I did not know some of this, and would have found out the hard way. Two of the trains I already had in the planner, and the first and last train I will change because of your suggestion. I have a cousin waiting for us in Genova ITALY, (yes) so, I don’t want to mess up. And thank you for the tip to not leave at 7:36, I woule miss it all. 

Badge

@Angelo  I just realized something else, it seems to be a good idea to put each train in the planner separately, because each one need its own ticket. I was saving the whole trip. 

Now I have the problem that I have paid for first class Eurail, and in the planner it says to make a seat  reservation it is about 5 euro, but the only way to make a reservation is to go to the Italia Rail website and there the only thing to do is to buy a ticket for about 25 Euro and I see no place to enter the Eurail pass number to pay for just the seat reservation. Unless I am thinking Eurail does something it doesn't do. I knew that the pass doesn’t give free rides all over on all the trains it is affiliated with. 

Badge

@Hector  The Nightjet was sold out for the one and only day I could use it. Except instead of saying sold out, it said unavailable. I checked on other days that I couldn’t use, and the information was all there. If seats are available now, I can change all this to the nightjet. 

@Hector  The Nightjet was sold out for the one and only day I could use it. Except instead of saying sold out, it said unavailable. I checked on other days that I couldn’t use, and the information was all there. If seats are available now, I can change all this to the nightjet. 

ÖBB does still show availabilty for the 11th and the 12th of March.