Solved

I need to cancel my pass

I URGENTLY need to cancel my pass. I have been writing to Customer Service for several weeks and I have received NO answer. The link to the Refund and Cancellation Page does NOT work. PLEASE HELP!!!

icon

Best answer by Gemma 25 May 2022, 20:52

View original

7 replies

I just want to say that I have just received the neccessary instructions for the cancellation. They were very late, but FORTUNATELY, SUCCESSFUL ... Thanks a lot!

My request is very urgent not because I am currently travelling but I do need the money for personal reasons. There are four of us travelling and because a personal matter we cannot travel.

Then do explain that to customer service. Just saying it is urgent is not enough because people have very different opinions about what is urgent.

I have told them but It is always a bot answering. It is so frustrating. I feel cheated 😞

I have told them but It is always a bot answering

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

My request is very urgent not because I am currently travelling but I do need the money for personal reasons. There are four of us travelling and because a personal matter we cannot travel.

Then do explain that to customer service. Just saying it is urgent is not enough because people have very different opinions about what is urgent.

I do have a mobile pass and I bought It on this web Page. I did write the other day because I am really desperate as I have not received any help for weeks.

When do you start travelling? Did you mention that to customer support? Requests are prioritised based mainly on this date: users currently travelling are most urgent, then users who will be travelling in the next few days and then the others.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I do have a mobile pass and I bought It on this web Page. I did write the other day because I am really desperate as I have not received any help for weeks.

When do you start travelling? Did you mention that to customer support? Requests are prioritised based mainly on this date: users currently travelling are most urgent, then users who will be travelling in the next few days and then the others.

Do you have a mobile or paper pass? Where did you buy it? Did you open an issue with Customer Support the other day?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Do you have a mobile or paper pass? Where did you buy it? Did you open an issue with Customer Support the other day?