Solved

I need to cancel my pass

I URGENTLY need to cancel my pass. I have been writing to Customer Service for several weeks and I have received NO answer. The link to the Refund and Cancellation Page does NOT work. PLEASE HELP!!!

icon

Best answer by Gemma 25 May 2022, 20:52

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Do you have a mobile or paper pass? Where did you buy it? Did you open an issue with Customer Support the other day?

Do you have a mobile or paper pass? Where did you buy it? Did you open an issue with Customer Support the other day?

I do have a mobile pass and I bought It on this web Page. I did write the other day because I am really desperate as I have not received any help for weeks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I do have a mobile pass and I bought It on this web Page. I did write the other day because I am really desperate as I have not received any help for weeks.

When do you start travelling? Did you mention that to customer support? Requests are prioritised based mainly on this date: users currently travelling are most urgent, then users who will be travelling in the next few days and then the others.

When do you start travelling? Did you mention that to customer support? Requests are prioritised based mainly on this date: users currently travelling are most urgent, then users who will be travelling in the next few days and then the others.

My request is very urgent not because I am currently travelling but I do need the money for personal reasons. There are four of us travelling and because a personal matter we cannot travel.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

My request is very urgent not because I am currently travelling but I do need the money for personal reasons. There are four of us travelling and because a personal matter we cannot travel.

Then do explain that to customer service. Just saying it is urgent is not enough because people have very different opinions about what is urgent.

Then do explain that to customer service. Just saying it is urgent is not enough because people have very different opinions about what is urgent.

I have told them but It is always a bot answering. It is so frustrating. I feel cheated 😞

I have told them but It is always a bot answering

I just want to say that I have just received the neccessary instructions for the cancellation. They were very late, but FORTUNATELY, SUCCESSFUL ... Thanks a lot!