Solved

Interail can't find my pass number

Hi! 
I am a first time travel with Interrail. I bought the Interrail pass through Interrail.se (Official Partner), but when I tried to reserve tickets through the app they can’t seem to find my Interrail pass… 

what should I do? I tried emailing costumer service but I understand they have so much to do. 

is their someone else that can help me?

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 25 August 2022, 16:30

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What do you mean by "they can’t seem to find my Interrail pass”? Please describe the steps you took and post screenshots of any error messages.

In addition, the advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website.  You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new topic, and you will get advice.

What do you mean by "they can’t seem to find my Interrail pass”? Please describe the steps you took and post screenshots of any error messages.

In addition, the advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website.  You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new topic, and you will get advice.

Hi!

Thank you for a quick response! 

I mean “PassCoverNumber“ which I need to book reservations! 
On the Interrail website when I want to add a trip/traveler, we need Last Name and PassCoverNumber. That’s when I get a error. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I assume you have a mobile pass?

Mobile Passes have no PassCoverNumbers. I was able to reserve on interrail.eu without mention my pass details

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I mean “PassCoverNumber“ which I need to book reservations! 
On the Interrail website when I want to add a trip/traveler, we need Last Name and PassCoverNumber. That’s when I get a error. 

Please post a screenshot of the error.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Mobile passes do not have pass cover numbers, this is only issued to paper passes. If you have a paper pass, your pass cover number should be printed on the travel diary. Mobile pass holders can generate their own pass cover number using this tool. Pass cover numbers are sometimes needed to make reservations on external reservation methods such as B-Europe.