Solved

Multiple journeys from one point of departure not my place of residence

Badge

Can I make multiple journeys from and to one point of departure which is not my place of residence? E.g. After my outboud travel, I would decide to stay in one place and visit nearby cities.

icon

Best answer by mcadv 10 May 2022, 15:50

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Dobry den

IN your own country you are only allowed 2 travel days, for the trip OUT and IN-does not need to be very first/last even. IF you have a pass for long time and want to return home more as once, then you need to buy normal tickets to/fro border points-or use bus or plane or whatever.

YOu can use the pass as you like-also for various daytrips out of a city you stay in for a while (and come back same day and do another destination tomorrow)-as long as you use the trains of the companies that accept passes.

ONLY today there is still the birthday discount of 50% for passes for 1- 2 -3 monthes-CD in their INTern offices can also sell you that as paper pass (but then have to state startdate)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yes, as long as you only use a maximum of two travel days in your country of residence you can travel as much as you like on any route.