Skip to main content

Hello, i am going to have a new phone when i go interrailing. I will buy it at the beginning of august, right before I go interrailing. However, i want to book my train tickets in advance on the device that i have on the app. If i get a new device before I leave, will t be possible to use my interrail pass on that new device?

One more time: forget it. REServ and app for ticket to travel are separate-the RES can even just be a paper print or SMS-code. Not linked and much advised to never even try to do that.

BUT BUT do be aware how the ticket/pass as such works-it may well be connected to the original device (I do not knwo all these finer details) and then only support can move it to another thing-we see here many requests by people whoś fone was lost/stolen or whatever

If you have not put the pass on your current phone then DO NOT. You cannot transfer it to a new device yourself, you need to contact interrail customer services to remove it from one device so you can pair it with a new one.

Booking reservations is separate from the pass and from pass activation. Just don't activate your pass until you have your new phone and go ahead and book your reservations.