Solved

Only one ticket per travel day?

Badge

Hey!

I’m just playing around a bit with my mobile pass to see if I figured everything out. So I activated my pass (deactivated right after) to see if it would creat a ticket.  And it did.

Do I see it correctly that I only get one ticket per travel day, even though I’m using 3 different trains in 2 different countries?

Is it also normal that it shows immediatly ¾ travel days as soon as I add a journey to the the pass, even though that first travel day is still in the future?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 21 June 2022, 21:27

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It seems to be one QR code ("ticket”) per day indeed, regardless of which trains you add to the pass.

I haven't found any QR code scanner yet that can read and decipher these QR codes but they probably don't contain any information about the trains.

Badge

You didnt have tickets in your pass you have traveldays

On a travelday you can travel as much you want with as many trains you want/can.

Interrail site clearly refers to  them as tickets oO .. so. still. only one TICKET per day no matter the country / train?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You didnt have tickets in your pass you have traveldays

On a travelday you can travel as much you want with as many trains you want/can.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

All the things you have seen are perfectly correct. 

Seems to be a good idea to test this in advance, as long as you deactivate the pass afterwards.