Solved

When booking reservations with Passes purchased in 2020 with covid extension - it says ''expired''

• 13 May 2022
  • 1 reply

I purchased sone interrail tickets for me and my family back in December 2020.  Obviously because of COVID they were not used and I received an email from Interrail in May 2021 saying their validity would be extended until August 2022. 

I am now trying to make some reservations and it is saying they are expired?! I have tried contacting Interrail via the online form, and making an email customerservice@interrail.eu but all I get in return is an automated email acknowledging my email but no follow up response (it is now a week since I first contacted).  

Can anyone help with the original problem of why the passes have expired …. or help me with how to get through to a human who can help with this problem eg. a phone number.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 6 June 2022, 02:51

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There is no support phone number.

But there are many ways to book reservations and the Interrail website is often not the best place.

Here is a general overview and this thread contains a lot of additional info.

If you still have questions about specific reservations, then please mention for any train you'd like to book: origin, destination, date, departure time.