Problem creation trip

• 15 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Hello, I am trying to create a trip with my group to make reservations, but I can't. I made a first reservation with 5 people and a second with 1 person. When I try to duplicate the trip with 5 people it creates an empty trip... And when I try to add them with :" Add travellers from another order" it doesn't work either. However, it works well for the order containing one traveler. Could you help me so that we are close in the trains. Thanks

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

This is an issue on our side. As a temporary workaround I can provide you with a Pass Cover number. Please provide me with your order number via a private message. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Guillaume  For which Route on which day? Maybe you can reserve directly with the  railcompany :)

Hello

I dont know how I booked and paid for two reservations, for my daughter and I, on the same trains at the same time with our global eurail pass. When I tried to cancel one it says it non-refundable. Is there any recouse? I dont understand how you can double book a reservation on trains.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mikistory

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you made double reservations by mistake, you'd better contact customer service and ask them for a refund.

How do you contact Customer Service. All I can fine is chatbot

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

How do you contact Customer Service. All I can fine is chatbot

Please click on the link I posted. It's a form to fill in. No chatbot in sight.