Skip to main content
Solved

Can I exchange my ticket for a ticket with the 50% sale?

hi i have an interrail ticket booked for this summer but i was just informed about the sale that would allow us to travel for longer. is it an option to exchange our ticket for one on sale?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The conditions are as follows: it means cancel what you have now=will incur fee (check yourself how much) and then buy new- this offer is NONrefundable-also when covid strikes again or you get sick or whatever=money gone and it also only applies to the 1-2-3 month global continous passes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

As always-and you could have found that by simply reading conditions: it means cancel what you have now=will incur fee (check yourself how much) and then buy new- this offer is NONrefundable-also when covid strikes again or you get sick or whatever=money gone and it also only applies to the 1-2-3 month global continous passes.

It's too late now but there is a difference between cancellation/refund and exchange, also financially. E.g. for the March offer (10% discount), an exchange of a mobile pass only costs 15€, whereas a refund will cost 15% of the pass to be refunded. Please read the conditions, in combination with any conditions for promotional passes if you bought one of those.