Solved

Can I exchange my ticket for a ticket with the 50% sale?

hi i have an interrail ticket booked for this summer but i was just informed about the sale that would allow us to travel for longer. is it an option to exchange our ticket for one on sale?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 12 May 2022, 16:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The conditions are as follows: it means cancel what you have now=will incur fee (check yourself how much) and then buy new- this offer is NONrefundable-also when covid strikes again or you get sick or whatever=money gone and it also only applies to the 1-2-3 month global continous passes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

As always-and you could have found that by simply reading conditions: it means cancel what you have now=will incur fee (check yourself how much) and then buy new- this offer is NONrefundable-also when covid strikes again or you get sick or whatever=money gone and it also only applies to the 1-2-3 month global continous passes.

It's too late now but there is a difference between cancellation/refund and exchange, also financially. E.g. for the March offer (10% discount), an exchange of a mobile pass only costs 15€, whereas a refund will cost 15% of the pass to be refunded. Please read the conditions, in combination with any conditions for promotional passes if you bought one of those.