Solved

no help from interrail

Show first post

31 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The problem is I wanted to start On 14.4. with my son and he activated his pass on the 11.4. So now he lost time and also me. I can’t understand why it takes so long to help me. 

Does customer support know that you already wanted to start?

I agree there should be a quicker solution for this. Within one week that should certainly have been possible.

Badge

The problem is I wanted to start On 14.4. with my son and he activated his pass on the 11.4. So now he lost time and also me. I can’t understand why it takes so long to help me. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It looks like they're working on it, so it's not that they don't want to help.

Do you want to travel soon? If so, did you mention the date when you want to start your trip? Customer support needs concrete information, so they can prioritise correctly.

Is it correct that the screenshot is from the confirmation email? That translation is incorrect indeed, possibly caused by the translator having no context for translating "Activate by date”.

@Camilo. @Mukhammad: By when will a solution be proposed for the technical problems mentioned in customer support's reply? It sounds like many people are affected, who can't travel right now. It may also be useful to create a KB article about it.

Badge

There was a technical problem. In that pass they write “nach dem 11.4.” This means after that date. And now I can’t activate it anymore. They should write “bis zum 11.4.” It means till this date. I don’t understand why thy can’t fix this technical problem, it’s now one week. 

Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Exactly what is your problem?

Please post a screenshot of your pass with information about the validity, but remove all personal information.