Solved

why can I not get the qr code for my trip today?

Show first post

29 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I've send a lot of screenshots to eurail, and they answer me with mail. But there are hours between. And give tips, but their's no change. And it's the same on the phone of me and my husband.

Also tried messenger, but no advice  helps.😥

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Is “There happens nothing” an answer to question 3 above?

In any case, if you want help, then please answer all questions we ask. We ask them for a reason. If you see an error or anything unusual, then please take a screenshot and post it (hiding any personal details).

New list of questions (replacing the first one):

1. Have you added a journey to My Trip?
  2. If so, have you also added the journey to your pass, by tapping on the switch in My Trip?
  3. If so, did the switch turn yellow after that?
  4. When you go to My Pass, is you pass listed?
  5. If so, under which heading? (It should be "Ready for travel”.)
  6. If you tap on your pass, then what is the validity period mentioned?
  7. What happens if you tap on "Go to My Trip”?
  8. What happens when you tap on “Show ticket”?

Don't cancel any hotels. If anybody makes you pay anything, then keep all receipts and claim them back from Eurail.

Also reply to all suggestions from customer support and send them screenshots of any errors you see.

Userlevel 1
Badge

There happens nothing. Also Eurail had no solution up to now. We got mails from eurail, but we tried everything on both our phones. 

Our first trip went very well and now this. It gives me to much stress. We can't annulate our hotels in Basel, Florence and Sienna.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please explain what "can not get our qr code” means:

1. Have you added a journey to My Trip?
  2. Have you also added the journey to your pass, by tapping on the switch in My Trip? Did the switch turn yellow after that?
  3. What happens when you go to My Pass and tap on Show Ticket?