Solved

Where or how can I get my pass cover number-mobile pass?

• 7 November 2021
  • 34 replies

Show first post

34 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Alexander. I provided you with one via a private message, just now. Have a great day! 

I seem to have found myself in the same situation :( @Nanja you seem to be doing the lord’s work! Could  you please help me obtain my interrail pass cover number? I would be extremely grateful.

Kind regards,

Alexander

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi FrD, if you can provide me with your order number via a private message, I can get you one. Cheers, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I also need a pass holder number for each of the four mobile passes we have for our family traveling this summer.

The best is to contact customer service.

I also need a pass holder number for each of the four mobile passes we have for our family traveling this summer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Camilo Silva, @jenn.hart and @James Denby Wilkes, can you please provide me with your order number via a private message? Thanks, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Customer service can get you a pass cover number that can be used for the Belgian railways booking website (extra fee: 4 EUR per order)

In addition, you can book without a pass cover number via ACP Rail (extra fee for Thalys: EUR 3.40 per seat).

I'm in the same situation here, not able to book any of the trains that I want on the website but they are all available through the SNCF website.

Could I please get my pass cover number @Nanja ?

Thank you,

I am looking for the same thing, I saw a reply from @Nanja  and @Leo I believe they are able to give it to us - but only Monday-Friday during business hours. Here is hoping they see this thread and help us out :)