Solved

Where or how can I get my pass cover number-mobile pass?

• 7 November 2021
  • 34 replies

Show first post

34 replies

I have exactly the same problem, and I’m trying to book train tickets for tomorrow so I really need to get this sorted ASAP. The Interail website has a bug and won’t let me book the eurostar, but the B-Europe website still has tickets available for the 5.59-9.20am London to Paris eurostar train

I really regret ever getting an interail ticket and ideally would like to ditch the whole thing and get a refund instead!

@Nanja I cannot book any tickets or relate trips to my pass, because in the railplanner App is only the option paper Pass, but I have a mobile pass. Please help me as soon as possible, because I need  to plan a trip.

Bevor the update of the app it was okay, but now the app is horrible to use.

Thanks in Advance

I also need a pass holder number for each of the four mobile passes we have for our family traveling this summer.

Hi,

I'd like to make reservations for my trip in France, but I need a pass cover number and I've a mobile pass. Could you provide me with such a number? Looking forward hearing from you.

Thanks,
Leonie

Same here, I have a mobile pass, please provide me with a pass cover number.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi,

I'd like to make reservations for my trip in France, but I need a pass cover number and I've a mobile pass. Could you provide me with such a number? Looking forward hearing from you.

Thanks,
Leonie

@Leonie89 

There is no-one here that can give you the number. You need to contact Customer Support which you can do through this form.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

I have the same problem. I need a pass cover number and I have a mobile pass. Could you help please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@princy 

If you make a new own post and tell what trains you want to reserve, you will get advice on where you can make reservations without a Pass Cover Number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi FrD, if you can provide me with your order number via a private message, I can get you one. Cheers,