Solved

planning a trip

Show first post

156 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

One more question. Is tgv like from Geneva to Paris included in the interrail pass? 

It is, but you need a reservation.

Badge +2

I was just checking on db website many different connection ( regional , Ice ect ) and noone was showing any info about dining car. below list of all symbols

Meaning of symbols

High demand expected

Medium demand expected

Low demand expected

Further information about this connection is currently available. Please note the information in the details.

Subject to compulsory reservation

Subject to compulsory reservation

Connection includes an ICE-Sprinter train

Connection includes an ICE-Sprinter train

Lowest price found here

Shows the best prices found here for the selected connection on the selected day. In some cases (certain transport association fares, etc.), our system may contain a connection that we sell, but it is unable to display the price here. The price is shown in the next step and may be lower.

Connection features sleeper wagons

Connection features sleeper wagons

Badge +2

One more question. Is tgv like from Geneva to Paris included in the interrail pass? 

It is, but you need a reservation.

Can I buy it on sbb? How much is it? 

Badge +2

How about TER trains, do we have to have reservation? 

Badge +2

Yeah, very useful, thanks.

What would you recommend if we would have to choose between these two?

On the 10th of July we have to get from Ljubljana to Verona. I just checked on oebb and there is only some connections through Austria and it takes like 10 hours, then I checked just to Venice and the same.

Any suggestions how to get from Ljubljana to Verona?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Any suggestions how to get from Ljubljana to Verona?

Italian summer timetables are not complete yet.

Check timetables for next week to get an idea of what's possible. Then come back in April or May and then you should be able to check on the real travel date.