Solved

can‘t add my trips (manual or from saystem) from plan to mobil pass

• 30 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi travellers, I have selected today as a travel day with my son and have tried to add my trip from the planner / my trip to the pass, but it doesn‘t work.  I have selected several trains, added connections manually and it still doesn‘t work. Spent hours with this now and I‘m travelling today and also have reserved seats. Tried to ask costumer service, but from the autom.generated mail I see it can take up to 3 days to get an answer :(. Can I still travel and explain to the conducteur? What would you do?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 30 April 2023, 08:51

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  1. What do you mean by "it does not work”? Is there an error message? If so, please post a screenshot.
  2. Have you activated your pass? See:
    https://www.interrail.eu/en/interrail-passes/interrail-mobile-pass/getting-started
  3. In My Trip, do you see a grey switch behind each journey or train?
  4. If so, then what happens if you tap on the grey switch. Does it turn yellow?
  5. If so, then what happens if you go to My Pass and then tap on “Show ticket”?
  6. What app version do you have? You can see that under More and then scroll to the bottom.
  7. If the app version is below 30.4.0, then please update the app and try again.

Please post screenshots of any error messages and unexpected screens.