Solved

Importing trips to a Iphone 12

• 2 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I made some trips on a Android and wants to copy them to my wifes iPhone. When I open the mail I get the question for “import this trip” and I hit the button. But when I look in the app there is no trip. What do I do wrong?

icon

Best answer by Mukhammad 10 March 2023, 13:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hello @Dallas,

Please report this issue to our customer service team on https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Please provide screenshots of before and after the error or a screen recording showing all the actions you are trying to perform. It will be helpful for the team to report it to the tech department.

Please note: processing is limited to the purpose specified in the request and no further processing of your documents, images or videos received is performed. The documents, images or videos containing sensitive personal information are retained only as long as necessary for processing, after which they are deleted. As a data subject, you have certain rights over your personal data, and we refer you to our privacy policy on what these are and how you can exercise them. You can also contact our data protection officer via privacy@eurail.com should you have questions related to privacy or data protection.

Thank you!