• 2 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Hello,

we want to go from

Berlin to Stockholm

Stockholm to Hamburg

Hamburg to Paris

Paris to Berlin

Is this ok or not possible because we are to often in Germany? There is no other way to come from Sweden to France. We have to go through Germany again.

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Hektor 2 April 2023, 12:27

View original

7 replies

Hello,

we want to go from

Berlin to Stockholm

Stockholm to Hamburg

Hamburg to Paris

Paris to Berlin

Is this ok or not possible because we are to often in Germany? There is no other way to come from Sweden to France. We have to go through Germany again.

Thank you

Du kannst an zwei Tagen in deinem Wohnsitzland fahren. 

Dazu zählen auch Durchfahrten. 

Vier (oder drei, wenn es von Stockholm direkt nach Paris gehen soll) Fahrten wie hier geplant gehen also nicht.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You have 2 days to use in Germany, so for any additional days you need a ticket. It's then wise to check which 2 days would be most expensive and use your pass for those.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Just to confirm - you can use one or both of your days to transit your COR. There is no issue with entering, crossing and leaving your country in a travel day - i.e on trains scheduled to leave between 0000 and 2359 CET. This does not trigger an In and an Out event, merely a COR day.

Thank you.

We have booked 7 travelday global pass is Inbound and outbound Trip included Or are it 2 additional days? 7+2 ???

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

They are part of your 7 days

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

A 7 day pass means 7 travel days. On a maximum of 2 of those 7 travel days you can also travel in your country of residence. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Susanne Johansson  Red your message but i prefer to answer here (prefer to discuss public to prevent outdated or wrong informations) 

I personally would try to use Berlin - Stockholm without the pass or Paris - Berlin without the pass :) In my opinion from Berlin to Stockholm is the “cheapeast” option as the price difference between Travelday + Reservation and a “Normal Ticket” isnt that much. 
For your Journey Stockholm - Hamburg - Paris keep in mind to split the Journey within the app like Stockholm - Padborg - Hamburg to have the Inbound day on the correct travelday. As your route needs anyway 2 traveldays no big loss :) 

If you want i can answer in German aswell 

Kind Regards from Berlin 
Sebastian