Solved

Interrail greek islands 4 days mobile pass?

• 23 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Hello, there will be a mobile pass for the Greek Islands 4 days pass shortly? 

If not, should I wait until I get the paper pass by post to make the first ferry reservation?

Also, I would like to know when I make the ferry online reservation, if I can get the boarding pass online as in a standard reservation…. or if by the contrary using the pass, the boarding pass mut be obtained phisically.

Many thanks for all in advance, 

María

icon

Best answer by mlsanz 23 February 2023, 12:09

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If not, should I wait until I get the paper pass by post to make the first ferry reservation?

If you live near a station with international ticket sales, you should also be able to buy your pass there. You'll also save on the postage fees.

If you live near a station with international ticket sales, you should also be able to buy your pass there. You'll also save on the postage fees.

Ok, thanks for your quick answer… even if this is a pass for ferries and not trains?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ok, thanks for your quick answer… even if this is a pass for ferries and not trains?

Yes indeed. This pass should be available anywhere Interrail is sold.

Yes indeed. This pass should be available anywhere Interrail is sold.

Ok, great, thanks! and do you know if it will be possible to get the boarding pass for the ferry online? Last year I could do that but it was a normal reservation, without a pass….

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ok, great, thanks! and do you know if it will be possible to get the boarding pass for the ferry online? Last year I could do that but it was a normal reservation, without a pass….

You can book ferries online but I'm not sure how it works with the boarding pass. I guess you'll have to try it out.

Also check what the ferries cost without a pass and then compare with the price of a pass.

You can book ferries online but I'm not sure how it works with the boarding pass. I guess you'll have to try it out.

Also check what the ferries cost without a pass and then compare with the price of a pass.

Yes, I will do that, I really appreciate your help.