Solved

Lost Journeys in app

• 24 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
  • Keeps calm and carries on
  • 10 replies

I added all my journeys into the app in My Trip a couple of weeks ago. When I went to check today all the journeys had disappeared? So frustrating and not sure how to retrieve them without adding them all again. Any ideas???

Also when I look at the trains for Switzerland they are all coming up as “Not in Pass network”??? I have checked the app version and it updated 3 days ago. Does this mean I can no longer use the pass in Switzerland. 

Leaving in a few days and this is stressing me out.

icon

Best answer by thibcabe 24 March 2023, 11:56

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Which trains in Switzerland ? Almost all are included.

Trains from Interlaken to Lauterbrunnen and Grindelwald are not included but you get 25% discount (without using a pass day)

Userlevel 2
Badge

I thought they were included but when trying to add them in the app i am getting a Not in Pass Network message for Swiss trains

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Which trains are you looking at exactly?

Most of the Swiss trains are included, except the very touristic railways south of Interlaken (Jungfraubahn, WAB and BOB trains). But for those you can get a discount with a pass.

See this map: https://www.interrail.eu/content/dam/miscellaneous/Map%20of%20Switzerland_SBB.JPG

Userlevel 2
Badge

I had the journey in the app and there was no problem with these trains now today when I went to the app every single journey was gone. I reentered them but now getting a message like this saying Not In Pass Network 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The Rail Planner wants you to take a bus between Spiez and Interlaken. This one is not included indeed.

Though there is a Regio Express leaving Spiez at 14:05 that you should take. The connection is guaranteed.

In case of enginnering works (there are some planned on the line but I can't remember the exact dates) there will be rail replacement buses. Those will be included in your pass no matter what the Rail Planner says.

What is your travel date ?

All trains to Interlaken are included (25% discount to go higher in the mountains)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Where is the bus going to? Is it a rail replacement bus or just an ordinary bus? If it’s the latter, that bus is not included in your Eurail pas. The trains are included.

If your issue of disappearing trains persists; best contact customer support via this link: https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new . Community members can’t help with technical issues, only Interrail/Eurail staff :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The Rail Planner wants you to take a bus between Spiez and Interlaken. This one is not included indeed.

Though there is a Regio Express leaving Spiez at 14:05 that you should take. The connection is guaranteed.

This is because the app sets a default minimum connection time of 5 minutes, regardless of what the railway companies have specified. You can change that in the filter options but you have to do that each time because the app resets the options every time you start the app.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you!

This morning when I opened the app it seemed to all be fixed??

Maybe just a glitch but all my journeys are back and none are giving me that message anymore.

But thank you all for your information, much appreciated.