Solved

Modify departure time Thalys ticket seat reservation

• 24 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello, I’d like to modify my departure time (Amsterdam > Paris) from 15:15 to 13:15.

Does anyone have an idea on how could I do that?

icon

Best answer by BrendanDB 24 February 2023, 10:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

On your reservation pdf, you should have a booking reference and name/e-mailadress linked to that booking.

Go to the Thalys website, click on “tickets” and fill out the details <ith the booking number and name/e-mail.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

On your reservation pdf, you should have a booking reference and name/e-mailadress linked to that booking.

Go to the Thalys website, click on “tickets” and fill out the details <ith the booking number and name/e-mail.

Does that also work for reservations bought elsewhere? I've never used it, but if it works, it's very useful!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Does that also work for reservations bought elsewhere? I've never used it, but if it works, it's very useful!

I did it once for Eurostar that way, so I expect it would be the same for Thalys as they are under the same umbrella now.

And if it doesn’t @Kieran , best find a ticket office.