Solved

My Journey and My Trip have disappeared off my rail planner app

• 9 April 2023
  • 2 replies

I added a journey and my trip to my rail planner app on Iphone 11.  It still shows both of our passes.  I duplicated information for my husband and also says we have booked the four days of travel but all information pertaining to my journey and my trip has dropped off and disappeared.  I have seat reservations already for the trips that said I required reservations but it does not list my journey or my trip for either of us.  This is really distressful can anyone help me.  nz

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 9 April 2023, 07:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  1. Check if there's any app update. Check under More and scroll to the bottom. If it's lower than 30.1.0, please update.
  2. If you go to My Trip, is your trip still listed there?
  3. If you tap on your trip, is it then empty?
  4. If you add another journey, does it remain in My Trip?

It's a bit strange, I agree, but nothing to be worried about. There's no need to add a journey until shortly before you board the train. Also, there's no link between reservations and the app. Reservations will remain valid anyway.

Thank you so much for your reply.  I did see another fixed which worked for me.  I removed the app, shut down my phone, repopened phone then readded the app and my trip turned up!!  My specs all up to date on phone so unsure why it dropped off.  I did read that if you do not use the app within a certain number of days then this can happen.  Hope it doesn’t happen again as apps are awesome and I would simpy like them to work normally:):)  Many thank again for your reply!