Solved

Night train Mannheim - Prague

• 22 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi! I want to book  two sleeper cabin for 2 (separate by gender) in order to be me and our son in one compartment, and my wife and our daughter in other one (first screenshot). But when I’m gonna pay, this warning appears (second screenshot). I guess it means that we all four are not gonna be in the same compartment, that is gonna be two in one compartment, and two in the other one. Is that correct? It does’nt mean that, for example, my son is not gonna sleep in the same compartment as me, right?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 23 May 2023, 09:43

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can also book 4 single compartments for this train so there should still be enough free compartments to book you into 2.

By the way, when you book a complete compartment, you can mix genders.

@everyone: the booking via nightjet.com seems to work better than via tickets.oebb.at. On the latter website, I could book 4 persons without discounts but not 4 persons with Interrail/Eurail discount :(

Badge

Thanks, but my question in particular is: why is the web telling me that we will be in separate compartments? I understand it’s because we are four people, and the compartments are with two beds, so we will have one compartment for two of us, and another one for the other two, right? But no each one of us in a different compartment. Is that correct?