Solved

Seat Reservations

• 24 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello I have purchased an Italy Interrail pass for 4 people. I have reserved seats for two journeys without issue but I am having difficulty booking from desenzano Garda to Florence on 10th August 2023. There are lots of train times up to 6th August but from this time only early morning and late evening journeys are appearing. I looked on trenitalia website and a train around 10am is available but I can’t book it with my passes they’ve said I need to do it on eurail. Can anyone help ?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 24 May 2023, 23:17

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You're probably too early. I'm not sure who "they” are but they're not well-informed. Italian day trains are best booked on tickets.oebb.at: add the Interrail/Eurail discount and then choose "One-way tickets” (NOT Seat reservation only). If the trains you're looking for don't appear there yet, then just wait a bit. Trains are usually not fully booked more than a day in advance.

Thank you by ‘they’ I meant trenitalia.
I will try your suggestion and hope that this works, I was worrying that all the seats were already booked and I have a flight to catch.