Solved

tips for 8 days off?

• 6 April 2023
  • 7 replies

I have an abundant week available in September, I travel alone. I recently met the Interrail ticket, but I'm undecided if it's worth it.

Perhaps it is better to choose a city as a starting point and visit the nearby towns/cities in the day?

Obviously without spending a fortune

What do you think about it? A thousand thanks

icon

Best answer by BrendanDB 12 April 2023, 12:04

View original

7 replies

Badge +5

Without knowing what you like doing on holiday we can’t really help 

I would love to visit cities of art, museums or natural parks. I am open to any suggestions

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I would love to visit cities of art, museums or natural parks. I am open to any suggestions

For 8days i would Consider Vienna/Bratislava + Budapest and or Prague :) 

Pretty cheap fares between these Cities no need to buy Interrail (unless you wanna include your onward Journey and your Journey back home :) 

thank you!

great idea, if i would like to go in bathing areas where could I go? any suggestion?

guys

I thought of an interesting and very summery alternative:

Monaco, Marseille and Montepellier

what do you think?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

guys

I thought of an interesting and very summery alternative:

Monaco, Marseille and Montepellier

what do you think?

Using Interrail for France is usually a pain in the *ss for unseasoned interrail users, lack of flexibility, expensive reservation system and limited reservation free options.

And if you come from Italy, best look for ordinary tickets for these destinations. It might be a lot cheaper, than interrail + reservation cost. Especially if you stick to TER trains in France.

yes, i think that the ordinary tickets are the best option for me, i hope to use the interrail ticket in europe soon 

thank you brendan