Solved

travel days and usage of it within 1 month signification

• 12 March 2023
  • 1 reply

I have bought a eurail global  mobile pass for 7 days in 1 month, for 3 persons. I am just confused about the travel days. Please let me know whether I can use this pass on any 7 days as per my choice within 1 month or the days are consecutive because if the days are consecutive then it does not make any sense to buy the ticket as it will not be possible for a person to travel all days. And my 2nd question is what is the travel day and what time will it start how will i plan my trip with these travel days/ My last query is about this 1 month. is this 1 month signify 30 days from the starting day or it is restricted in that particular month when the travel starts. If a person buys a mobile pass for 7 days in 1 month and he activates his first journey on 26th of april then will the pass lapse on 30th april or it will end in 25th may. 

icon

Best answer by Hektor 12 March 2023, 21:16

View original

1 reply

I have bought a eurail global  mobile pass for 7 days in 1 month, for 3 persons. I am just confused about the travel days. Please let me know whether I can use this pass on any 7 days as per my choice within 1 month or the days are consecutive because if the days are consecutive then it does not make any sense to buy the ticket as it will not be possible for a person to travel all days. And my 2nd question is what is the travel day and what time will it start how will i plan my trip with these travel days/ My last query is about this 1 month. is this 1 month signify 30 days from the starting day or it is restricted in that particular month when the travel starts. If a person buys a mobile pass for 7 days in 1 month and he activates his first journey on 26th of april then will the pass lapse on 30th april or it will end in 25th may. 

[1]

You may use this pass on any 7 days as per your choice within one month. (There are also consecutive passes for which this isn’t true). 

[2]

A travel day is a 24-hour period in which you can travel on trains with your Eurail Pass. It lasts from 12:00 am (midnight) to 11:59 pm on the same calendar day. On each travel day, you have access to the train networks where your Eurail Pass is valid. If you board a train before midnight, there’s no need to use a new travel day if you stay on the same train. 

[3]

If you do acitivate your first journey on 26th of April, the validity will end 25th of May.