Solved

we don't see valid travellers

• 15 April 2023
  • 2 replies

I received my confirmation email with pass number but when I try to reserve a seat I get “we don't see any valid travellers attached to trip” & when I try to enter my pass number & surname from email I get “these details don't match” even though I'm sure I entered the right Pass number and name from the email… any tips or is this one for customer services? 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 15 April 2023, 13:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I received my confirmation email with pass number but when I try to reserve a seat I get “we don't see any valid travellers attached to trip”

Check who is in the trip.

But Interrail should actually only be used if there's no other alternative. Check this thread:

And this page:

https://www.seat61.com/interrail-and-eurail-reservations.htm

& when I try to enter my pass number & surname from email I get “these details don't match” even though I'm sure I entered the right Pass number and name from the email… any tips or is this one for customer services? 

Copy the details from the confirmation email. Do not type them. Only when you copy, you are sure they are the same.

Thanks for this! But, I did copy… thanks for tip about not reserving via Interrail. I’ve written to customer support & will see what they say :-)  thanks again!