Solved

Wrong Date for a Journey on APP differs from Reservation booked

• 23 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello everyone,

My App Rail Planner shows the wrong day for a trip, and does not allow me to travel that day on other trains. Has that ever happened to someone?

More specifically:

I choose my return from Zurich to Rome (out/inboud day) for the 6th May, and booked my seat reservation on the two trains.

Now the reservation mail confirms correctly the 6th May, and so does the website, but ON THE APP it shows the day selected for Zurich-Rome as 4th May, so it does not allow me to choose another train for that day.

And it happens i have to travel also the 4th May (from Amsterdam to Zurich).

Doew anyone know how to correct this?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by thibcabe 23 April 2023, 16:09

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You can change travel days on the app whenever you want (until midnight the day before travel). Is it not possible to do that ?

You can change travel days on the app whenever you want (until midnight the day before travel). Is it not possible to do that ?

Thanks!

I’ve cancelled the 4th May (yes may the interrail force be with me!:) , and re-choosen the day on the app so now it shows 6th May for the journey.

It does not affect the reservation i had already booked (for the 6th), right?

They’re still valid? So the reservations are not linked to the journey selected on the app?

Thanks for the help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes exactly they’re not linked :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The reservations are separate from the app. You need to input the correct information in the app yourself.