Skip to main content

Hi, I had a route planned for tonight, from Amsterdam central to Berlin (20:15-05:29). Via Oberhausen and Dortmund.i checked my route last minute and now see Oberhausen (my first change) is being omitted and my train from Dortmund is cancelled. Is there any number I can call? Or when will the website be updated with a new route?

Thanks,

Hi.

No problem, with an Interrail/Eurail Pass you can take every other DB train in Germany. Search a new connection in the DB Navigator. 

@Freddie2004 @Danhiel 

currently international trains to/from Germany need a compulsory reservation. Keep in mind. 

But in most cases they're are not checking it. 

Buy a reservation on bahn.com for 4,90€ for the hole journey.

If I correctly understood the fist post, only a halt in Germany was omitted, but the train with mandatory reservation left Amsterdam as planned.

In such cases, it is also possible to contact a ticket office to obtain free reservations for other trains. It depends if you have enough time to do it or if you prefer take the next available train without reservation.

Oh yes sorry you're right! Thanks @Danhiel 

Evening

The ICE 2400 is replaced by ICE 2910 from Dortmund so you should be able to travel to Berlin overnight