Solved

Senior Greek Ferry Pass Enquiry

• 26 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi, I hope someone can help. I am buying an Interrail Greek Ferry Pass along with my Interrail Global Pass and in looking at how to book an international ferry to Greece I tried to book as a senior as I am 60 and that is the pass I have. On the island hopping it is fine as the checkbox is 11-99 but when I book the international leg of the journey it will not let me use my pass unless I check the 26-59 age group. I think you get a reduction as a senior over 60 anyway so this might be the reason. But I want to know if it is OK to check the 26-59 years box so I can use my pass even though I am 60. I don’t want to buy it and then find out I cannot use it on the international leg. Hope this makes sense and Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 26 February 2024, 18:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You didn’t mention where "it” is, but I'm guessing it's superfast.com, where they still haven't fixed their booking page. This has been going on for at least 2 years now :/

You should be able to book on www.anek.gr with the correct age.

Yes, that worked. Great! Thank you for your help. 

I am trying to book the Ferries now that I am actually travelling and it seems with both superfast and anek websites you cannot choose any discount pass if you choose that you are senior over 60. You have to choose adult up to 59 Has anyone got a way to work around this.

Thanks

I am trying to book the Ferries now that I am actually travelling and it seems with both superfast and anek websites you cannot choose any discount pass if you choose that you are senior over 60. You have to choose adult up to 59 Has anyone got a way to work around this.

Thanks

From their webpage. You do need no workaround. It’s stated that you should select “adult”.